Dental implants can be an important part of fixing your teeth and can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. Dental implants are made to give you the strength, stability, resilience and support that your natural teeth do.
Dental implants are replacements for both the root and the tooth that are made to provide the support that is needed in your mouth. The implants are placed surgically to the upper and/or lower jawbone of your teeth. When attached, the implants will look and feel like a natural grown tooth that will enhance and restore your smile.
There are various benefits and purposes for receiving dental implants. Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of naturally grown teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
Although we do not perform the placement of the implant, we will refer you to a specialist who performs that procedure. Once the implant has integrated in your bone, we are able to provide you with a strong, durable and custom abutment and crown that will look and function like a natural tooth. We can also discuss ways to provide you with a temporary tooth during the time it takes the implant to integrate in the bone. Implants are a wonderful way to restore teeth that have been lost prematurely to restore functionality and a natural tooth appearance.
To find out more about our Implants services, give us a call. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or to help you schedule an appointment today.